Dr. Anne Munanie Maundu
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4677-4170
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Anne-Maundu
- Substituting fresh water shrimp meal with soy bean on digestibility, growth and economic performance of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) in cages installed in fertilized earthen ponds. (Undergoing review).
- Effect of substitution of freshwater shrimp meal (Caridina nilotica) with plant ingredients on growth performance, apparent digestibility and economic returns in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) in cages installed in earthen ponds. (Undergoing review).
- 5th to 6th May, 2021. SPAS Staff Training on Development and Implementation of the Competency Based Curriculum. Organized by School of pure and Applied Sciences (SPAS) Kenyatta University in collaboration with Association for Faculty Enrichment in Learning and Teaching (AFELT).
- 9th to 10th February, 2021. Training on Non-Communicable Diseases, Mental Health, Stress Management in collaboration with Wellness and Rehabilitation Services, Kenyatta University.
- 28th Jan 2021. Face to face-Training on Turn-it-in, Creating Orchid and Google Scholar accounts. Organized by School of pure and Applied Sciences (SPAS) in collaboration with the Chief University Librarian. Kenyatta University.
- 8th Sept. 2020. Training on Blended Learning Online Facilitation. Organized zoom workshop by Digital School of Kenyatta University.
- 26th November, 2019. Workshop on commercialization of research “Creating innovations with impact” at Kenyatta University.
- May, 2017. Elsevier Publishing Connect Workshop for Young Scholarsat Kenyatta University.
- 26th to 27th July 2016. Attended a training on chemical security and safety training facilitated by Civilian Research and Development Foundation (CRDF) Global at Kenyatta University.
- Training on teaching methods using PowerPoint presentation at Kenyatta University.
- Training on module writing at Kenyatta University.