- Gecaga, Margaret, Nzau, Joseph & Samita, Zacharia (2021) Inter-faith Dialogue. Kenyatta University. (Being Revised for Final Submission)
- Kavivya, Cyprian, Mwaniki, Francis & Samita, Zacharia (2021) Ecumenical Movement. Kenyatta University (Being Revised for Final Submission)
- Gecaga, Margaret, Mwaura, Njeri Philomena & Samita, Zacharia (2020) Pentecostal and Charismatic Movements Renewal Movements. Kenyatta University Press (Peer Reviewed Vetted, Approved and in Use).
- The Forbidden Love: A Critical Analysis (originally Same Gender Unions: A Critical Analysis). Nairobi: Uzima Press, 2004 (With Martha Mbuguss et al).
- Introduction to the Bible and the Qur’an, A Module for ARE 101: Introduction to the Bible and Qur’an, Co-authored With Newton M. Kahumbi, for the Institute of Open Learning, Kenyatta University, 2002. (I did the Part on the Introduction to the Bible).
- Christian Crusades in Nairobi: An Analysis of Socio-Religious Factors Underlying Their Upsurge. Social Science Research Report Series No. 9. OSSREA, 1998.
Articles in Journals/Books
- Oindo, J. O., Samita, Z. & Oyugi, E. (2021). The Relevance of the Indigenous African Moral Theory in the the control of Public Sector Corruption in Kenya International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS), Volume V, Issue IX, September, 800-804, ISSN 2454-6186
- Oindo, J. O., Oyugi, E., & Samita, Z. (2021). How African Kinship System Contributes to Corruption in
Kenya. Open Journal of Social Sciences, 9, 21-38. https://doi.org/10.4236/jss.2021.95003
- Oindo, J.O., Oyugi, E. & Samita, Z. (2021) An Ethical Response to Corruption in Kenya. Open Access Library Journal, 8, 1-16. doi: 10.4236/oalib.1107986.
- Kwemboi, Philip, Samita, Zacharia & Kavivya, Cyprian (2020). Salvation Army’s Contribution to Economic Empowerment of Women in Bungoma County, Kenya, Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Studies (JHSSS) ISSN: 2663-7197, Vol. 2. Issues 1, 84-94.
- Nininazwe, Bella, Zacharia W. Samita & Tom Kearney. (2019). How Human Capital Enhances the Sustainability of Informal Businesses for Burundian Women Refugee in Nairobi County, Kenya, International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce, Vol. 9 Issue 10, 67-75.
- Samita, Z. W. & B. G. Nyabwari (2010) History and Spatial-Temporal Development of the ACK Diocese of Nairobi. Building a Solid and Integrated Church in the 21st Century. P. N. Njoka. Nairobi: Evangel, 7-12.
- Samita, Z. W. & P. M. Kamau (2010) Evangelism as the Core Business of the Church. Building a Solid and Integrated Church in the 21st Century. P. N. Njoka. Nairobi: Evangel, 59-98.
- Samita, Z. W. & J. Kabiru (2010) Main Challenges Facing Christians in Nairobi. Building a Solid and Integrated Church in the 21st Century. P. N. Njoka. Nairobi: Evangel, 127-132.
- Samita, Z. W. & B. G. Nyabwari & P. N. Njoka (2010) The Church as the Conscious Voice of the Society. Building a Solid and Integrated Church in the 21st Century. P. N. Njoka. Nairobi: Evangel, 171-190.
- Samita, Z. W. (2009) Management of Conflict and Restoration of Lasting Peace. In Kenya Thabiti Task Force 2008/Inter-Religious Forum. Root Causes and Implications of the Post-Election Violence of 2007, 108-125.
- Samita, Z. W. (2008) The Family in New Christian Religious Movements. Responsible Leadership in Marriage and Family. Mary N. Getui (Ed). Nairobi: Acton, 109-127.
- Samita, Z. W. (2006) Historical Overview of the Church in Kenya. How Healthy is Your Church: A Survey of Church Health in Nairobi. Peterson Wang’ombe (ed). Nairobi: ACM-FTT, 11-14.
- Samita, Z. W. (2005) Inter-Faith Dialogues: Examples From Institutions in Kenya. In Voices From the Third World. InterFaith Dialogue: Listening to African Voices. Vol. XXVIII No. 2. December 2005. 198-214.
- Samita, Z. W. (2003) Religion For Peace Not Pieces. In Overcoming Violence: A Faith-Based Response, Eds. M. Getui & W. M. Musyoni. Nairobi: NCCK, 243-258.
- Samita, Z. W. (2003) Christian Expressions From Euro-Americas to Africa With Reference to Nairobi, Kenya. In Emerging Christian Expressions and Challenges of Christian Fundamentalism, AACC Africa Challenge Series No. 11, Nairobi: AACC, 35-53.
- Samita, Z. W. (2003) Development Within African Evangelical and Pentecostal Churches’. Quests for Integrity in Africa, Eds. M. Theuri & G. Wamue, Nairobi: Acton, 113-124.
- Samita, Z. W. (2002) Reflection on Christian Evangelistic Crusades in Kenya. AICMAR Bulletin, Vol. 1/2002., 90-109.
- Samita, Z. W. (2002) African Cities and Environmental Challenges”. Quests for Abundant Life in Africa, Eds. M. N. Getui & M. M. Theuri, Nairobi: Acton, 175-186.
- Samita, Z. W. (1999) Churches And AIDS In Kenya. Theology of Reconstruction: Exploratory Essays, Eds. M. N. Getui & E. A. Obeng, Nairobi: Acton, 172-190.
- Samita, Z. W. (1998) Indigenous Theologies: An EATWOT Response. VOICES From the Third World. Vol. XXI, No. 1, June 1998, 247-252.
- Samita, Z. W. (1997) Toward Harmonizing Christian Commitment and Academic Excellence: The Example of Jesus Christ. The Christian Educator: Journal of Religious Education, Vol. 10 No. 1 1997.
- Samita, Z. W. (1996) The African Church of the Holy Spirit: Origins and Advent in Kabras Division, Kakamega District. TransAfrican Journal of History, Vol.25, 123-145.
- Samita, Z. W. (1996). Indigenous Nomenclaature: Indicators of Moral Theology Within the Naming System of the Abakabras and Abatachoni of Western Kenya. Journal of Eastern African Research and Development, Vol. 25, 1995, 156-160.
- Hope for Africa: and What Christians can do. In Journal of Eastern African Research and Development, Vol. 26, 1996. 1998, 245-248.
- The Bible in African Christianity: Essays in Biblical Theology. Kinoti, Hannah W. & JohnMary Waliggo, Eds. Nairobi: Acton Publishers, 1997. Journal of Adventist Thought in Africa, Vol. 3 No. 1 November 1997, 122-125.
- Healers and Protective Medicine in Botswana. Journal of Third World Studies, Fall, Vol. IX No. 2 1997, 202-204.
- Successful Family Living. The Christian Educator: Journal of Religious Education, Vol. 10 No. 1, 1997.
- The Call of the Witch” by Eric Wamanji, In News Feature, The East African Standard, Saturday 8th April 2006, 16-17.
- Ordinary People for God’s Extraordinary Purposes: Character Exposition on Andrew. The Christian Youth Magazine, Vol. 1 no. 1. (A Free Pull Out in Miracle Magazine) October 2004, 5, 7.
- Well Versed to Serve God Well: A Character Exposition of Philip. The Campus Glory: A Publication of Moi University Christian Union, Sept/Nov. 2003, Vol. 6 Issue 1, 22-23.
- Christian Evangelistic Crusades and Their Contribution to the Growth of the Church in Kenya With Reference to Nairobi. In Kenyatta University 12th Post-Graduate Seminar Abstracts, 126-127.
- Research Report on Basic Human Rights in African Initiated Churches. Regional Workshop on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, Eds. E. Mugure & E. Bosire, Forest Action Network, 8th – 10th July 2002, Mombasa, Kenya.,
Research Awards and Grants
- First Winner of the International Graduate Research Fellow, Concordia Seminary, St. Louis Missouri, USA, August 30th November 2000.
- Winner in the Ninth Social Science Research Competition (OSSREA), 1995.