- Mutisya, E.N., Kinai, T.K., Dinga, J.N., & Mutweleli, S.M., (2016). Relationship between Academic Emotions, Self-efficacy and Mathematics achievement of secondary school students in Central Division, Machakos County, Kenya. Msingi Journal 1(2).
- Wang’eri, T., Mutweleli, S. M.(2013). Digital Divide in Work and Study among Mature Students Furthering their Education in Kenyan Universities: The Case of Kenyatta University. International Journal of Social Sciences and Entreprenuership. Vol. 1 Issue 2, 150 – 172, April, 2013. Online access:
- Wang’eri, T., Kimani, E.& Mutweleli, S. M.(2012). Transitional Challenges Facing University First Year students In Kenyan Public Universities: A Case of Kenyatta University. Interdicsiplinary Review of Economics and Management. Vol. 2 Number 1, December, 2012.
- Mwololo, J.N, Barbara G. K, Nyakwara, B. & Mutweleli S.M. (2011). Pre-school Teachers’ Knowledge and Attitudes Towards Use of Visual Media in Instructional Delivery in Kibwezi District, Kenya. Journal of Research in Education and Society. Vol. 2 Number 1, 97 – 105, April 2011.
- Gatumu, H. N., Mutweleli, S. M., Okatcha, F. O. & Oyugi, E. O. (2010). Relative Influence of Selected Predictor Variables on Occupational Aspirations of Secondary School Students in Nairobi Province, Kenya. Journal of Research in Education and the Society Volume 1 Number 1, 1- 17, April 2010 edition.
- Rugar, T., Gitonga, R., & Mutweleli, S., (2017). Learner Experiences with Onlinre Tools in a Digitized Environment: A case of Digital School Students, Kenyatta University. Paper Presented in the 2017 International Conference on Education and E-Learning. Published by ACM New York , NY, USA, ISBN: 978-1-4503-5377-9 doi>10.1145/316098.3160921
- Mutweleli S., Rugar, T. Gitonga, R., & Onyango G. (2016). Effects of Using Online Tools on Students’ Learning As Percieved by Open Learning students. A case of Kenyatta University. Paper presented at the School of Education, Kenyatta University Annual International Conference, 2016.
Student Co-authored Publications
- Mugane A., & Mutweleli S. M (2020). Predictors of academic Motivation of Students in Public Secondary schools in Kiambu County, Kenya. World Journal of Innovative Research Vol. 9 (1)
- Muthui, P., & Mutweleli S. (2020). Academic Self-Efficacy as a Predictor of Academic Locus of Control among Secondary School students in Kenya. International Journal of Innovative Research and Advanced Studies, Vol.7(2)
- Mawang, L., Kigen E., & Mutweleli S. (2020). Achievement Goal Motivation and Cognitive Strategies as Predictors of Musical Creativity Among secondary School Music Students. Psychology of Music 2020, Vol. 48(3), 421-433
- Mawang, L., Kigen E., & Mutweleli S. (2019). The relationship between Musical Self-concept and Musical Creativity among Secondary School Music Students. International Journal of Music Education, Vol. 37 (1), 78-90
- MAY 24TH -26TH 2021: National &Technical Team Workshop 2 on Assessment of Life Skills and Values held at Stoni Athi Resort in Machakos County, Kenya
- APRIL 19TH -22ND 2021: National technical team workshop 1 (Virtual) on Assessment of life Skills and Values:
- NOV. 18TH -21ST 2019: Developing Blended Learning 2, November- Nairobi Face to FaceWorkshop. Sponsored by SEDA and PEBL and held at KUCC, Nairobi, Kenya
- NOV. 11TH -14TH 2019 Common Wealth of Learning Workshop on QA Review Tool and Improvement Plans: A PEBL and SPHEIR Engagement Activity held at Kenyatta University Conference Centre
- MAY, 13th -16th 2019 : PEBL Networking workshop at Nobleza Hotel in Kigali, Rwanda
- OCT. 6th – 7th 2016: 3rd International Annual Conference On education and lifelong Learning, Kenyatta University Conference Centre.Paper Presented: Effects of Using Online Tools on Students’ Learning as Percieved by Open Learning students. A Case of Kenyatta University
- OCT. 2015: ICT Integration Workshop for Teacher Educators: Common wealth of Learning and Kenyatta University
- JULY 30th – 3rd AUG. 2012: KNEC-IIEP training workshop: Qualitative Data Collection to Investigate “Stories Behind” Gender Differences in Student Achievement”. Hill Park Hotel, Upper Hill, Nairobi, Kenya.
- JUNE 24th – 29th 2012: Research Compilation Workshop (Enrich, Revise and Validate the SACMEQ III report). KNEC sponsored workshop held within KEPHIS facility, Karen, Nairobi, Kenya.
- .MARCH 23rd - 24th 2011: Neuropsychology Seminar-Learning Disabilities; The Way Forward. Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya
- FEB. 23rd – 27th 2009: Multimedia Content Development workshop. Nairobi University, Nairobi, Kenya