- Itegi F.M and Mutuma W.M. (2020). Navigating Through Postgraduate Research: Experiences Suof Doctoral Studies Students in Kenyan Universities. International Journal of Innovative Research and Knowledge. ISSN- 2213-1356. Vol. 5, Issue 7.
Mutuma, W.M, Nyerere J.K.A and Kyalo D.N (2019): Stakeholders Involvement in Curriculum Development and Revision for Quality Education in Selected Public Universities in Kenya. International Journal of Creative Research and Studies. Vol-3 Issue-8, August 2019. ISSN-0249-4655.
- Mutuma, W.M, Nyerere J.K.A and Kyalo D.N (2017): Learner Support Services and Quality of Education in Public Universities in Kenya. Asia Pacific Journal of Education, Arts and Sciences, Vol. 4 No. 3, July 2017. http://apjeas.apjmr.com/vol-4-no-3/.
- Mutuma M.W. (2015). Transformative Approaches in Higher Education Institutions for Development of Entrepreneurial Graduates: A Kenyan Perspective. Riara University Journal of Education. Nairobi: Nairobi Academic Press.
- Mutuma M.W., (2015): Expansion of Higher Education in Kenya: Quality Implications. Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-3659-71579-2.
- Mutuma, W. M.: ‘We Need Middle Level Colleges to Prosper’. Daily Nation, 10th June, 2014.
October 3 rd -4 th , 2019: Kenyatta University, School of Education 6 th International Annual Conference on education and Lifelong Learning. Paper Presented: Competency Based Curriculum: Stakeholders Involvement in Curriculum Development and Revision for Quality University Education in Selected Public universities in Kenya.
April 15 th -17 th , 2019: The Aga Khan University: National Education Conference: Maximizing Educational Change: Research, Policy, Leadership, Technology and Curriculum. Paper presented: Stakeholders Involvement in Curriculum Development and Revision in Public Universities in Kenya.
19 th -21 st September 2018: Kenyatta University 3 rd International Conference on Re- weaving Education to Meet the Demands of 21 st Century. Paper Presented: Learner
Support Services and Quality of Education in Selected Public Universities in Kenya. February 10 th -12 th , 2016: International Conference on Higher Education in Devolved Systems at Karatina University, 10 th -12 th February 2016. Paper Presented: Quality Assurance Systems and Quality of Education in Public Universities in Kenya.
August 13 th -15 th 2014: Academy of International Business (AIB) Sub-Saharan Africa Chapter Inaugural Conference, Riara University. Paper Presented: Expansion of Higher Education in Kenya: Challenges and Quality Implications
August 2013: Transformative Approaches in Higher Education Institutions (HEI’s) for Development of Entrepreneural Graduates: A Kenyan Perspective- A paper Presented at the Riara University First Education Conference on Education.
- 2020 (Part of Research team): Transforming Universities for a Changing Climate. (Ongoing)
- 2018: Research Associate: Social Enterprises Skill Development: The Role of Higher Education in the Rural and Urban Development.
- 2018: (Part of research team): Impact of Kenyatta University Chandaria Business Innovation and Incubation Centre on Social Entrepreneurship. (Project under the Education for Sustainable Development in Africa. (ESDA Programme).
- 2014-2019: Implementation of Quality Assurance Guidelines and their Influence on Quality of Education in Selected Public Universities in Kenya .
- Dec 2008-March2009: Researcher: Challenges Facing Rehabilitation Programmes of Street Children in Kenya.
- Jan 2005-Aug. 2005: Researcher: The Factors Influencing Enrolment and Completion Rates in Public Secondary Schools in Meru North District’