- Mayoyo,N.,Nyang’au, T., Nyamwaka,E. & Aminga,N. 2015 An assessment of the extent of Facebook use by students at Kisii University, Kenya and its implication on Educational activities. British Journal of Education, Society & Behavioural Science 2278-0998, Vol 7
- Nyang’au,T., & Mayoyo,N. 2015 The Eco-sensitive Carwash Technology in management of waste water in river ecosystems Journal of Environment and Earth Science 2225-0948
- N Mayoyo, FL Malenya, JO Ogeno 2020 The Prevalence and Perceptions of Cyber Dating Abuse among Undergraduate Students in Nairobi County, Kenya IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) e-ISSN: 2279-0837Vol 25,issue 9 31-39
- N Mayoyo, J Ogeno, F Likoye - 2020 The Impact of Contemporary Communication Technology on Undergraduate Students’ Dating Violence Episodes: An Exploration of Routine Activity Theory Open Journal of Social Sciences, 2327-59608, 161-175. doi: 10.4236/jss.2020.89011.
- October 6-7 th 2021: School of Education Virtual 7th International Annual October Conference on Education and Lifelong Learning. Paper Title: ‘The impact of Victimized Undergraduate Students’ Mental Health on Academic Engagement’
- 24 th -26 th October 2019 African Studies Association of Africa (ASAA) Conference-USIU KENYA
- 21 st -31 st October 2019 CODESRIA College of Mentors PhD mentorship programme
- NANCY MAYOYO An Assessment of the Relationship Between Facebook use and implications on academic activities of Kisii University Fourth Year Bachelor of Education Students KENYA JUNE,2016
- NANCY MAYOYO An Assessment of the Relationship Between Facebook Engagements and Grades Achieved Among Kisii University Fourth Year Bachelor of Education Students UGANDA AUGUST 2017
- Nancy Mayoyo 2016-2021: Cyber Dating Abuse and Undergraduate student's academic engagement in selected universities in Nairobi City County,Kenya.
- Nancy Mayoyo 2014 An Assessment of the Relationship between Facebook and Academic achievement of Kisii University fourth year Bachelor of Education students