Area of Specialization:
- Marketing and Strategic Management
- Top Management Performance, E-Commerce
Bridget M. Mutemi,Rugami Maina,Ngigi D. Wanyoike, (2014), Strategic management practices and performance of small scale enterprises in kitui town in Kenya
,International Journal of Science Commerce and Humanities Volume No 2 No 4 May 238.
Conference/Workshop Attended and Presentations
- 2022: KICD ,CBC Curriculum review
- 2021: IBRIC, Kenyatta University
- 2020: Kenyatta University School of Business International Conference.
- 2018, Resource Mobilization strategy workshop,County government of West Pokot.
- 2017, David W Ngigi,Entrepreneurship Training Program by Wadhwani, Kenyatta University, 2017
- 2013, Teaching Methodologies at Kenyatta University
- 2013,Case Study Approach to Teaching at Kenyatta University
- 2011, David W Ngigi, Environmental Impact Assessment, Nairobi/ Kenya,2011
- Strategic Management workshop in Ghana.
National and International awards and Recognitions
- Africa Online Ltd,Team Leader of The Year,2004
Consultancy and community service
- Ajira Digital Program, Curriculum review
- Program capacity assessment for MOH(Ministry of Health) Nigeria, Tanzania and Zambia: Funded by GAVI
- County Government of West Pokot, Resource Mobilization strategy development.
- At first/Safaricom, Wholesale strategy review.
- Captiva/IFC Worldbank, Gulf Energy Strategy review.
- Market Assessment: Improvement of women livelihood in the informal sector in Nairobi by OxFam/SITE
- Business Strategy review for wholesale division Safaricom by AtFirst/Safaricom.
- Kariaini Secondary School,2009-to Date, School Board Member
- Researcher in the KU-WeeHub