Kenyatta University Cisco Networking Academy in its teaching role wishes to advertise Full time & Part-time courses in PC Hardware & Software Maintenance, Get connected & Introduction to Internet of Things, Introduction to Cyber security, Internet of Things Fundamentals 2.0, CCNA 1-4 and Cyber Security.
Credit hours and mode of study
- Registration deadline for the January intake is on 4th January 2019. Classes are scheduled start on 9th January 2019. Registration fee is Kshs 2,000 for East Africans and Kshs 4,000 for non-East Africans.
- Tuition fee stated is inclusive of instruction, exams and a certificate at the end of every course.
- KU Cisco Networking academy has intakes every month all year round.
- Each module takes 70 contact hours of theory classes and lab practical sessions.
- We offer both full time and part time classes. It takes four weeks to complete a course when studying full time and 6 weeks to complete a course when studying part-time.
To: All New and Continuing Full-time, Part-time and Digital School Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
This is to inform the above mentioned category of Students that the registration deadlines for Second Semester, 2018/2019 Academic Year are as follows: